Please note that the VRS Head Office will be closed on the following days:
- Monday, 26 April 2021 and Tuesday, 27 April 2021, we will return for business as usual on Wednesday, 28 April 2021.
- Wednesday, 16 June 2021, we will return for business as usual on Thursday, 17 June 2021.
- Monday, 09 August 2021, we will return for business as usual on Tuesday, 10 August 2021.
- Friday, 24 September 2021, we will return for business as usual on Monday, 27 September 2021.
Ngwenya Lodge strives to provide a comfortable holiday environment for all guests to enjoy. As such, the dedicated team never waivers in identifying areas which require a little tender, love and care or curating exciting additions to improve on guests’ overall experience. Here’s a look at a few of our most recent projects:
Each chalet recently received a new sleeper couch; made with soft and durable fabric you’re sure to enjoy a moment of relaxation.
Out with the old and in with the new – these new prints are a modern contemporary look which liven up the space.
After a severe storm in February the Ngwenya Team has been hard at work to rebuild and improve on the old entrance wall.
Options is a platform that allows you to:
1) Deposit and Exchange your holiday from one screen.
2) The Resort, the Occupation date, and the size of the unit will determine the number of Tokens you receive when you Deposit your holiday.
3) These Tokens can be used to Exchange for another holiday destination, larger unit size or alternative dates at an Exchange Fee.
Select from a wide variety of availability from some of the largest Exchange Companies.
"Richard Carter: Fantastic place. Best service. Nicely kept clean. Super accommodation. Wonderful view of Kruger Park... "Read more reviews