Families and friends, young and old equally relish the moment they arrive at their home-away-from-home and can step into this space of splendour. Ngwenya is one of a kind and for this reason holidaymakers lose their hearts here.
Please note that the VRS Head Office will be closed on the following days:
- Monday, 25 September 2023
- Monday, 25 December 2023 – Tuesday, 02 January 2024
Ngwenya Lodge strives to provide a comfortable holiday environment for all guests to enjoy. As such, the dedicated team never waivers in identifying areas which require a little tender, love and care or curating exciting additions to improve on guests’ overall experience. Here’s a look at a few of our most recent projects:
Each chalet recently received a new sleeper couch; made with soft and durable fabric you’re sure to enjoy a moment of relaxation.
Out with the old and in with the new – these new prints are a modern contemporary look which liven up the space.
After a severe storm in February the Ngwenya Team has been hard at work to rebuild and improve on the old entrance wall.
Holiday Options is a platform that allows you to:
1) Deposit and Exchange your holiday from one screen.
2) The Resort, the Occupation date, and the size of the unit will determine the number of Points you receive when you Deposit your holiday.
3) These Points can be used to Exchange for another holiday destination, larger unit size or alternative dates at an Exchange Fee.
Select from a wide variety of availability from some of the largest Exchange Companies.
"Malia Goosen: Breath-taking views. Amazing service and food at the restaurant! Well worth it. Their menu is lovely and well-priced. Rooms are exceptionally..."Read more reviews